Corporate and Government
MiX SafeDrive can help Corporate and Government organisations with the growing pressure to reduce costs and maintain service levels.
The Corporate and Government sector is under relentless pressure to cut costs, while retaining a high standard of service. These challenges are being met through the adoption of vehicle telematics and GPS tracking systems across fleets, as offered by MiX Telematics.
Fleet vehicles typically account for large parts of Government and Corporates’ annual budget. For that reason, different ways to optimise fleet utilisation are being sought, whilst ensuring compliance with existing and new regulatory and environmental legislation.
In Vehicle Monitoring Systems
As a Fleet Manager, it’s essential to have complete insight into your fleet operations and the use of monitoring technologies, such as In Vehicle Monitoring Systems (IVMS) assists in improving efficiencies, cut costs and solve your most difficult business challenges.
We offer IVMS through MiX SafeDrive, which comprises of an on-board computer, an online tracking and information portal as well as access to powerful and valuable fleet and driver reports and analytics, enabling you to remain connected to their fleet at all times.
With MiX SafeDrive Corporate and Government organisations benefit from:
- Effective mobile workforce management
- Routing capabilities to dispatch drivers more efficiently
- Alerts and reports for driving violations, and subsequent corrective action
- Driver ID keys to prevent unauthorised behaviour and false claims
- Fuel usage reports
- Carbon emission calculation and reduction.
MiX SafeDrive Driver training comprises:
- Specific driver development programmes, including online driver training for MiX SafeDrive
- Defensive driver training
- Heavy Vehicle Operators
- Four-wheel drive and recovery techniques
- Train the trainer programmes
We have demonstrated the effectiveness of our training programmes through achievements that include a 72% sustained improvement in driver behaviours in just 6 weeks after implementation and a 15% cost saving in fuel alone in the first 12 months.