Identifying and correcting poor driver behaviour is the first step to reducing risk and increasing safety levels.
Did you know that fleet drivers are 50% more likely to be hurt or killed in road crashes?
MiX SafeDrive puts Driver Safety at the forefront of Fleet Operations and does this by:
- Training drivers in defensive driving techniques
- Providing In-Vehicle Monitoring Systems (IVMS) to monitor driver performance, identify unsafe behaviours, and provide audible alerts
- Offering safety consultants with the ability to help establish, review and audit systems, processes and strategies related to Land Transport Safety
A fully implemented and supported MiX SafeDrive solution is guaranteed to improve driver safety and reduce accident rates, while lowering risk, liability and cost.
Through the Driver Training; Consultancy and In Vehicle-monitoring that we provide through our MiX SafeDrive offering, we can enable small and large fleets to:
- Fully understand and interpret the valuable and powerful data that our In Vehicle Monitoring Systems provide
- Coach Supervisors, Drivers and Trainers to improve Driver safety behaviour
- Assess, manage and report on driving behaviours in real-time through our powerful online portal.
MiX SafeDrive can be fully customised to suit your requirements in that Driver Training, Consultancy or In Vehicle Monitoring Systems are available as standalone solutions. Benefit
Reduce crash rates and improve driver safety and performance with MiX SafeDrive.
MiX SafeDrive is guaranteed to improve driver safety while lowering risk, liability and cost. MiX SafeDrive also delivers the following benefits:
- Reduced crash rates
- Improved driver safety and performance
- Reduced owner risk, liability and costs
- Directly address vehicle monitoring data to support skill improvement in drivers
- Increased profitability and efficiency
- Increased driver accountability
- Improved proactive driving skills